Get ready for Another Nasty New Release!!!! It's here!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you end up getting it LMK bud. if im not here for the new release.

I would love to but 5 bills for a monti is a bit out of my range. As for the upcoming release I can't wait. I gotta see it now before this money burns a hole. He's got a couple of other nice ones up on the site. Slow burn and Speed Bomb both of which I really like. I sent a message asking about them but haven heard back yet. Hoping he will bring them to CT next month.

Last edited:

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again Jason, but if my wife calls I "traded" for the BB lol

I just p/u a frag from Jason yesterday during a local swap.
All I can say is WOW!!!
To be honest I was the 1st to suspect PS but let me just say it 100% is not!
After seeing it 1:1 I swore that I would not leave the swap w/o it.

Truly sick! And it's mine bewahahaha!

I'm trying to bribe juniormc8704 to come take some pics for me :help:

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHat's up dknuckles!?! Long time since I've been up in Michigan. Glad to see you're still around! And Junior too! Let's see some pics of your tank! I just got back into the hobby so mine's not much to look at yet

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I picked up the new outrage at the swap and also picked up his new acid reflux paly.

The outrage is crazy. And hard to explain lol. It's like a red orange holographic look to it. With the same style polyps as the beach bum (neon blue) definitely a stunner!!

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHat's up dknuckles!?! Long time since I've been up in Michigan. Glad to see you're still around! And Junior too! Let's see some pics of your tank! I just got back into the hobby so mine's not much to look at yet

Holy smokes it's Jason! How are you?
Yah, love this hobby too much to get out (finances permitting knock on wood)
Junior is out of the hobby has 3 munchkins and running the business so very little time for him. We are both self employed so we meet up and vent sometimes.
I took down the 75 and living out of my QT for now. Too messy for pics lol

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have not seen the Outrage but here is a pic of Beach Bum
This was the only pic we could get before the shutter button seized on my D70. :(

929C213C-6E45-4BAA-AC11-1B42EBB70C9D_zpsuai3ftyn.jpg

ReefHero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I picked up the new outrage at the swap and also picked up his new acid reflux paly.

The outrage is crazy. And hard to explain lol. It's like a red orange holographic look to it. With the same style polyps as the beach bum (neon blue) definitely a stunner!!

The outrage monti is awesome!!! Not sure which one I like better lol....both appear to be the same species of monti but different colours.... Oh, and not sure about your comment regarding the polyps being the same.... Yes, they are the same style but they are different colours on each monti.....outrage is blue polyps whereas the beach bum is green polyps from what I can tell.
Nice score buddy!! Did Jason have the beach bum monti there too??

ReefHero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have not seen the Outrage but here is a pic of Beach Bum
This was the only pic we could get before the shutter button seized on my D70. :(

929C213C-6E45-4BAA-AC11-1B42EBB70C9D_zpsuai3ftyn.jpg

I can't believe you didn't see the outrage monti in lansing at his table.... Maybe he sold out.....not sure.
That's still a pretty sick pic you got of it!!!! I think it really captured it quite well..... Again, nice score!

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The outrage monti is awesome!!! Not sure which one I like better lol....both appear to be the same species of monti but different colours.... Oh, and not sure about your comment regarding the polyps being the same.... Yes, they are the same style but they are different colours on each monti.....outrage is blue polyps whereas the beach bum is green polyps from what I can tell.
I have both monti's and they both have blue polyps. Although I would say that the outrage has slightly darker blue polyps. I will take some side by sides tonight when I get home from work.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

+ 1 on the polyps being blue not green on the beach bum. I have both
And he didn't have any more of the beach bum. And only 2 of the outrage. So if you see the outrage. Jump on it before it sells out like the beach bum

Bob

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 116 77.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back