• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting a bigger tank...everything must go! (Ecotech, Tunze)

BullyBee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
855
Reaction score
575
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I decided I’m gonna get a bigger tank and get my dream fish. In order to do so I gotta get rid of everything for my 40g brackish build. Otherwise she says we have too many tanks. I’d much rather scrap this project and get a 125 or 150 gallon tank.

Anyhow, first order of business is a Ecotech Vectra S2 comes with complete packaging and was never used. Also comes with the power booster for the battery back. If you want the battery pack let me know and we can figure something out, shipping would be alot

$325 Canadian Shipped
$250 USD shipped


6093A5AB-261A-49BC-989B-CCAC5CFA6A22.jpeg


Next up we have a Tunze 3152 ATO (never used) with 5 gallon ATO reservoir. I believe it is a Trigger systems container but I am not 100% sure.

$185Canadian Shipped
$140 USD shipped
765F313F-24FF-45BE-B2E2-9E3FCA8DDC04.jpeg
055DB069-9919-4A27-A006-42E22153982A.jpeg
 
I'll take the vectra equipment, let me know your paypal
 
Vectra is sold
 
I’d prefer to sell both
 
Everything is sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new