Getting annoyed with Live Aquaria/Diver's Den

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
637
Reaction score
11
Location
San Antonio
Today marks the second order in a row that has been shipped to an old address, I even called to verify after placing the order, that it would come to the right place. I was also annoyed that I placed the order at 5:10 on Friday, and their cutoff for Saturday shipping is 5:00, because they let me select to pay for the Saturday delivery. If you are going to have a cutoff that close to when you do your update, make sure that people cannot click on it.

Their customer service said they would get in touch with the driver to get everything sent back to the right place, but UPS is horrid in San Antonio, so I am not expecting to see it anytime soon. I have been hearing more and more that careless mistakes are happening, and two times in a row delivering to an old address, seems careless.
 
Post by parties not involved in the transaction have been removed. Please remember that the feedback forum is to be used only by those involved in the transaction (buyer/seller) and outside comments or questions are not allowed. Thanks! ;)
 
Ended up getting a $25 credit for the situation, along with the normal 14 day guarantee if anything does not make it, their customer service is always second to none, just wish their shipping department could match that. Right now, I am just waiting for UPS to tell me when and where I can try to pick up the package, I am hoping I find out soon, do not really care about much else aside from just trying to make sure the animals get into a better place than the shipping box right now.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new