Getting back after 18 years

AlphaTherion

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
15
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had small reef tanks in my teen years ( the metal halide transition to T5 days) but had to get out due to going to college/family. Getting back with a UNS 60 reef tank that is on its way, planning on softies and LPS for now. Expect a my tank thread once I set it up. Have had freshwater for the last 6 years.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome back into the hobby and Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
I had small reef tanks in my teen years ( the metal halide transition to T5 days) but had to get out due to going to college/family. Getting back with a UNS 60 reef tank that is on its way, planning on softies and LPS for now. Expect a my tank thread once I set it up. Have had freshwater for the last 6 years.
Welcome to R2R!
 
I had small reef tanks in my teen years ( the metal halide transition to T5 days) but had to get out due to going to college/family. Getting back with a UNS 60 reef tank that is on its way, planning on softies and LPS for now. Expect a my tank thread once I set it up. Have had freshwater for the last 6 years.
Welcome back. I am also coming back after 6 year hiatus. Feel like a kid in a candy store again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new