Getting back into the hobby after 20 year

Hello everyone, my name is John and I recently decided to start a 25 gallon saltwater tank after being out of the hobby for 20+ years. Things have changed a lot since then especially the prices of fish ! It’s been a process for me learning how to dial in the LED lighting system but I’m getting there! I look forward to meeting everyone.

IMG_1653.jpeg IMG_1894.jpeg IMG_2014.jpeg IMG_2382.png
welcometuna.gif

Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome! I also just returned after a 20 year lay-off. Looks liek you are quite a bit ahead of me in terms of tank maturity!
Thanks for the kind words, the tank is a little over a year old. Still got a ways to go
 
Hello everyone, my name is John and I recently decided to start a 25 gallon saltwater tank after being out of the hobby for 20+ years. Things have changed a lot since then especially the prices of fish ! It’s been a process for me learning how to dial in the LED lighting system but I’m getting there! I look forward to meeting everyone.

IMG_1653.jpeg IMG_1894.jpeg IMG_2014.jpeg IMG_2382.png
Welcome to Reef2Reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new