Getting comfortabel shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wazzel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wazzel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
34
Location
Cypress, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you guys get over the fear of shipping frags? I have made a few shipments that went off with out a hitch. Even tho the few shipments I made went well I am still super reluctant to ship. This kind of puts me in a bind because there are few reef keepers around me. When I need to trim I end up with racks of frags that take a long time to move.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new