Getting hype for Star Wars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndz98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
1,091
Location
Cookeville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sitting in the theater right now waiting for these dang credits to be over lol. I can't wait for Star Wars! What did you guys think about it?
 
Can wait for the next ones that come out. Only have to wait a year so they say. One. Whole. Year.
 
Loved it! Reminded me of the original.
 
O nice that's gonna be neat so another year for a star wars film isn't to bad :) yeah I just finished reading something saying vader might be in it (not sure how I feel about that but whatever)
 
Just out of curiosity, who was the old man in the beginning with the panda? ("an old friend?")

Lost...
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new