• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting out yard sale and free stuff.

Douglas Geprge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in the lighting when it's available. Any pictures? PM me if still available.

OP
OP
twotangs

twotangs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hanna Copper meter with extras $30. Again local pick up, but will ship buyer pays shipping
Meter.JPG

Hanna label.JPG

Reagent refills.JPG

copper power.JPG

OP
OP
twotangs

twotangs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Filter socks NEW $1 each Local pickup. Will ship but buyer pays shipping. The 7 x 16 are bulky so shipping would be a consideration if you want them all.

QTY 18 polypropylene felt 100 micro (actual around 150) Size #1 7" x 16" Plastic ring

IMG_8467.JPG

QTY 10 -Size 4 nylon mesh 4" x 12" 75 micron These are great for "polishing the water" or as media bags

IMG_8468.JPG

ReeferRy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clam still available? On me your address to gps the drive. I'm located just outside Pittsburgh

OP
OP
twotangs

twotangs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhhh - “Pipe coral”. Can’t help you in that regard. Search “pipe coral” i am sure you will find something.

OP
OP
twotangs

twotangs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok Thank you. Is it 5$ for the whole thing or just a frag? I hate to ask so many questions just like to be sure.

dude just for you because well just because it is free, yep the whole thing free along with the the two filters you pm’d me about . Happy reefing.

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude just for you because well just because it is free, yep the whole thing free along with the the two filters you pm’d me about . Happy reefing.
Thanks! I’ll have to try to get over to you ASAP. I’ll let you know when I can come about 2-3 days prior so we can work something out.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back