Ghl 2.1 access from cloud? Away from home?

  • Thread starter Thread starter afish4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

afish4u

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I have been searching for this answer for the past few days. Honestly I don't own this unit but figured this would be the best place to ask. I have been debating between this unit and kamoer. Just found out the kamoer is only accessible so far through the app in a home network. I'm asking here, can ghl software let me check on the doser status while on vacation. Just like an apex or many other devices?
Thank you
 
I don't need the p4 controller right?
Thanks for the quick response
 
I'm 1,200 miles away from this unit. :)

You can monitor, manage and make changes, manually dose.

31c239c6a1d81e35adb512680873db93.png
 
As Marco says yes you can check it out thru the cloud. Good to make sure you have fueled to dose while away.:)
 
As Marco says yes you can check it out thru the cloud. Good to make sure you have fueled to dose while away.:)
On my way out to MACNA I was checking mine out through the cloud, while sitting in a composite tube above the cloud(s) ;)
 
Nice so next question. Do these ever go on sale? Like to order very soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new