GHL Abyzz Interface wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter sstrin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sstrin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need an Abyzz GHL interface. Everywhere is sold out with no date on new stock. Any tips or help?
 
Nothing
 
Is the conroller the same and interface cable different or are they completely different. LMK because I have an apex interface.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new