GHL Cloud Service

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve2020
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steve2020

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
829
Reaction score
744
Location
Woodbury
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All week I have had an issue with my chart data disappearing multiple times in the Connect App and had to go to the App Settings and log in multiple times. Anybody else seeing this issue this week?
 
It has been terrible this week
OK, so it's not just me. Maybe they are updating their server. I have heard of some new updates that could be on the way very soon.
 
GHL Cloud Service down AGAIN?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new