GHL Connect Update 3.13.4 - Text/Emails Stop?

Member No 1

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
625
Reaction score
405
Location
Rehoboth, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed that since last Thursday 08-Jul, that the tank status text I got like clockwork every 2 hours, and all emails have stopped. I checked all my settings, nothing has changed. Then I realized that last Thursday 08-Jul is when GHL rolled out GHL Connect 3.13.4.
Anyone else have issues with texts or emails?
@Vinny@GHLUSA
 
I received my 10 AM email yesterday. That is all I have setup now.
 
I just noticed that since last Thursday 08-Jul, that the tank status text I got like clockwork every 2 hours, and all emails have stopped. I checked all my settings, nothing has changed. Then I realized that last Thursday 08-Jul is when GHL rolled out GHL Connect 3.13.4.
Anyone else have issues with texts or emails?
@Vinny@GHLUSA
About a month ago, my @vtext.com text alerts stopped working. But I can send to another email address, seems to just be an issue with Verizon vtext email/text.

I’m using another email address temporarily until push notifications. I noticed a push notifications menu in the newest GCC, same tab as the MyGHL and networking settings. Under the MyGHL ID.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new