GHL Doser 2.1 Ext Sold

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mikerc20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
137
Reaction score
6
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Everything sold. Several items up for sale. Please DM with questions.

GHL Doser 2.1 EXT Blk Body- Purchased 7-14-23. Never dosed over 10ml a day. Going back to hand dosing. -$215 $175 shipped. Sold


Everything below sold:
GHL Doser 2.1 SA Blk Body- Purchased 6-30-23. Never dosed over 10ml a day. -$250 shipped Included a 3d printed stand- Sold
2 Magnetic stirrers- $55 for both or $35 ea. shipped Sold

2 Ecotech MP40mQDs- Mobius Ready-$230ea $220ea or $425 $400 for both shipped. Includes 2 3d printed Nem guards (have been used, so not pristine) and 3d printed 4 slot power brick holder. Both purchased in Sept 2017. Have all three spacers in box. Both Sold.
2 Ecotech VorTech 4ft extensions- $35 ea. or $50 for both shipped.

IMG-20240505-WA0011.jpg IMG-20240505-WA0015.jpg IMG-20240505-WA0004.jpg IMG-20240505-WA0008.jpg IMG-20240505-WA0003.jpg IMG-20240505-WA0012.jpg IMG-20240505-WA0005.jpg IMG-20240505-WA0013.jpg
 
Last edited:
Still available:

GHL Doser 2.1 EXT Blk Body- Purchased 7-14-23. Never dosed over 10ml a day. Going back to hand dosing. -$215 $200 shipped.

2 Ecotech VorTech 4ft extensions- $35 $25 ea. or $50 $40 for both shipped.

Everything else was sold.
 
Last edited:
Bump: Updated price

GHL Doser 2.1 EXT Blk Body- Purchased 7-14-23. Never dosed over 10ml a day. Going back to hand dosing. -$215 $175 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new