• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Doser 2.1 SA

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Gungo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
813
Reaction score
399
Location
MIA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Great condition, like new.

$200 shipped to your door.

Paypal Only.


c1085657-b70f-417b-8dab-6957dae5544e.jpeg
3b3be5e1-e3ba-42fc-88b6-84ff214a199d.jpeg
 
Im interested!!! The doser come with the manual??
 
PayPal payment? Send me your info
 
Removed
 
Last edited:
Everythingisfinenow!
 
Last edited:
deleted
 
Last edited:
bump! $190
 
Sorry, sold.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new