GHL Doser Setup Error

shawnriv

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
473
Reaction score
230
Location
Rhode Island
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I purchased a GHL Doser 2.0 from a R2R member and am having issues setting it up. It didn't come with the USB drive so using a computer isn't an option. The previous owner recommended just using the app instead of setting up with a computer. I went ahead and downloaded the app, registered, and then tried adding the doser using it's internal wifi has directed on the GHL manual website. I took a video (link below) of me using the app and maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

 
I used a pc to set mine up. I think it’s just a standard cable? I’d try that if you have one and use YouTube videos for setup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new