- Joined
- Nov 1, 2022
- Messages
- 418
- Reaction score
- 300
- Location
- Tacoma
- What state or country do you live in
- Washington
GHL entire setup
This is for entire setup to run the tank. It was used for about a year and decided to switch over to APEX system. It’s fully functioning and it comes with tons of extra spare parts. I can send more pictures per request. I am selling as an entire setup including probes. Proflux4, Doser 2.1, doser maxi 2.2, KH director, GHL Powerbar 6E-pab x 4. Buyer is responsible to pay for shipping. Price negoti…
Price: $1,000.00
View on Reef2Reef Marketplace
This is for entire setup to run the tank. It was used for about a year and decided to switch over to APEX system. It’s fully functioning and it comes with tons of extra spare parts. I can send more pictures per request. I am selling as an entire setup including probes. Proflux4, Doser 2.1, doser maxi 2.2, KH director, GHL Powerbar 6E-pab x 4. Buyer is responsible to pay for shipping. Price negoti…
Price: $1,000.00
View on Reef2Reef Marketplace
Marketplace Purchase Required
This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.