GHL KH Director Probe Calibration

  • Thread starter Thread starter miller75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

miller75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Messages
177
Reaction score
62
Location
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When calibrating the KH director probe is it possible to change the PH value of the calibration fluid like you can on the Profilux, I have some 4.01 & 7.01 that I want to use but i cant see a way of changing it?

Alternatively will it make much difference if I use 4.01 & 7.01 instead of 4 & 7?
 
It really won't make a difference being 0.01 off. I'm assuming you can change the value since it is a GHL product.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new