Ghl Kh director question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/usa/product/kh-directorghl-doser-2-1-sa-4-pumps-white-combo/ (blue knobs) on kh director , and blue GHL on top seems to be different from i have received.. am i missing something ? Perhaps the GHL lits up from leds ?, and what about the blue knobs on the director ,currently letting it sit a while , precautions to viruses. thanks beforehand

GHL.jpg

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/usa/product/kh-directorghl-doser-2-1-sa-4-pumps-white-combo/ (blue knobs) on kh director , and blue GHL on top seems to be different from i have received.. am i missing something ? Perhaps the GHL lits up from leds ?, and what about the blue knobs on the director ,currently letting it sit a while , precautions to viruses. thanks beforehand

GHL.jpg

the GHL logo will light up. The knobs on the KH Director are beige. Here’s a picture of mine.
image.jpg

OP
OP
LOVEROCK

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the GHL logo will light up. The knobs on the KH Director are beige. Here’s a picture of mine.
image.jpg
thanks ! mhmmm , that explains it , what about the color of the knobs , why does it show a different color and beigeish too

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks ! mhmmm , that explains it , what about the color of the knobs , why does it show a different color and beigeish too

They may have changed the design. As long as it continues to work like it has been, I could care late what color those are. Haha.

OP
OP
LOVEROCK

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is true, just making sure i didnt receive a mix up of orders.. although blue is my favorite color lol

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back