ghl logbook not in gcc?

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2020
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
7,428
Location
Windemere, Lake District
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to start to use logbook on my p4 but cant seem to find it in gcc, is it only in ghl connect or am I missing it somewhere in gcc?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new