• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL LX 7206 Lights (Black) 5 Available

Item Price
$425 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2017
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
1,027
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL LX 7206 Marine LED Lights (Black) (5 available) - $425/each including shipping

I believe the Lights are 3-4 years old or less. They have only been used for 2.5 years.

Discount on multiple purchases.
 
GHL LX 7206 Marine LED Lights (Black) (5 available) - $425/each including shipping

I believe the Lights are 3-4 years old or less. They have only been used for 2.5 years.

Discount on multiple purchases.
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new