• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Mitras LX 7206

Jmunk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
200
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, selling both of my GHL Mitras LX 7206's in black. Both working perfectly fine. Both were ran for about 2 years, then I switched lights. I've kept them since (just haven't gotten around to selling them). They do not come with the hanging kit, only the lights are being sold.

Asking $650 each plus shipping. DM's are open.

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image3.jpeg
 
Reduced - $625 OBO
 
Bump
 
Reduced to $600.
 
PM's replied. Bump!
 
Price reduced - $550 for each. Total of $1100.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new