GHL Probe Holder - Openings not large enough for their own probes!

csenoj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else try buying a probe holder (GHL branded) and that its openings are too small for GHL's probes? Why sell a probe holder that doesn't even fit the probes supplied with Profilux package. @ghlusa @Vinny

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't even tagged but happen to see this. It might help to open a support ticket so we can help you. Here's not the place for that. ;)

OP
OP
C

csenoj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last time I reached out to customer support I was basically told to tick off so all I can do is try to prevent other people from making the same mistakes. I'll try it but I'm way more of a skeptic at this point... I'll let the forum know how it goes.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last time I reached out to customer support I was basically told to tick off so all I can do is try to prevent other people from making the same mistakes. I'll try it but I'm way more of a skeptic at this point... I'll let the forum know how it goes.
Let me know the ticket number when you do it so you can be helped.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still looking to be helped?

You created a ticket and I personally replied the same day. Here we are 3 days later with no reply to any of the information we asked for.

I followed up with you also in the ticket. Please reply there if you're still looking for a solution.

OP
OP
C

csenoj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In talking with Vinny we have since discovered I was shipped the wrong item. I was shipped the tube holder vs the probe holder. I’ve worked through it with all vendors so this is now a closed issue.

Sorry GHL for the confusion and thank you Vinny for working through it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back