GHL Profilux 4 Complete Set + Extras

Item Price
700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Gungo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
814
Reaction score
399
Location
MIA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
GHL Profilux 4 + Extras:

Profilux 4
Powerbar 6B
PH, REDOX & Salinity Probes (missing temperature).
GHL Versia Controller
2x GHL Versia Stream Pumps
Optical Sensor
2x Sensor Holder
Sensor Splitter Cable
GHL 0-10V Controller
GHL Control Pad - Brand New
Multiple PAB Cables + PC cable


$700 shipped. PayPal Only.
 
Last edited:
bump!
 
Last edited:
Bump!
 
Last edited:
Bump!
 
bump
 
bump
 
Bump. Still have this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new