GHL ProfiLux 4 Mega-Set with 2 head slave Doser

DaveC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2018
Messages
231
Reaction score
237
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling the set because I don't feel that I use it enough to justify having it. Everything works as it should. I have all of the cables & boxes for everything as well.
$1000

Prices below are current retail.

ProfiLux 4 Mega-Set Powerbar 5.1 - $900
Doser 2.0 Slave, 2p - $225
Mitras-Simu-Stick 55 $50
Mitras Simu Driver - $80
LEDControl4 V2 - $60
S-Port & L-Port Breakout Box $30
PLM-4L expansion box - $60
ProfiLuxTunze pump cable - $12
2 - Splitter Cable for Level Sensors - $20
2 - Level Sensor, Floater - $80

File_000.jpeg File_001.jpeg File_002.jpeg File_003.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new