• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Profilux 4e Controller For Sale

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DDMN

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
206
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL Profilux 4e Controller
2 - Powerbars 6E-PAB
Temp probe
pH probe
Used for 1 1/2 years
Perfect Condition
$300 Pick up
$325 Shipped

Thanks

IMG_0780.jpeg IMG_0781.jpeg IMG_0784.jpeg IMG_0785.jpeg IMG_0788.jpeg IMG_0779.jpeg IMG_0782.jpeg IMG_0786.jpeg
 
available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new