GHL ProfiLux not logging KHD readings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juslen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Juslen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day everyone,

I have a ProfiLux with a KH Director connected, which has been working for a month and a half (finished the break-in period of wonky readings) but now I can’t track any of the measurements my KHD took over the past couple months. It was working maybe 10 days ago, and now... nothing. The readings have been stable and about 0.5 dKh away from my checker readings, but I simply can’t draw up the chart, as if they were never logged in the first place. Is there any way I can retrieve my old KHD logs and begin logging information again? The feature was enabled in via GHL Connect.

Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new