GHL Profilux wifi mini level sensor

neyes_ice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im trying to setup a kalkwasser ATO using a BRS 1.1ml doser, I have a Profilux mini wifi, trying to add a leveling sensor for it, the unit has a multi function port RJ45, which the manual says is for light bars, level sensors and auto feeder. but the level sensor they sell is PS/2, when i contacted support they said it is not possible at this time and an adaptor might be in the works. is this truly the case @Vinny@GHLUSA? thank you.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Later this year, we will release an accessory which will expand the current offerings of the P Mini.
Level sensor support is one of them.

OP
OP
N

neyes_ice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Later this year, we will release an accessory which will expand the current offerings of the P Mini.
Level sensor support is one of them.

hi @Vinny@GHLUSA i can't seem to open the support page, my power bar for the P Mini seems to be acting up, switch no.1 is always powered on, i tried restarting the controller, unplugged and re plugged the power bar, unplugged and re plugged the RJ cable, did a factory reset. none of it fixed the issue. switches 2-4 is working fine.

OP
OP
N

neyes_ice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a reply from GHL support, not sure if this support is from the US or not, but the person suggested that I hit the power bar in a "surface" #ghlusers

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back