GHL Summer Contest has begun

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
1,245
Reaction score
1,503
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upload_2019-3-20_9-50-19.png

BIG GHL Summer Contest

upload_2019-6-18_11-46-3.png

​
Enter to win GHL goodies!
From NOW until July 08, 2019 (Midnight), you can enter to win one of these prizes from GHL!

1st Place: ProfiLux 4 Ultimate-Set 6E
2nd Place: KHD & Stand Alone Doser 2.1 set
3rd Place: Mitras LX 7x06 LED
4th - 10th Place: $150 voucher good towards any GHL product in our shop

How to enter:
1. Like our GHL Facebook page
2. Like the contest post on our Facebook page
3. Post a picture of your aquarium into the comments section

For more detailed information on the prizes, please visit our homepage:
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/

For full contest details, check out our post on Facebook.
Good luck! You gotta be in it to win it!

Click here to enter.
 
Great contest and thank you GHL for doing this!!
 
Great timing i switching my two tanks from Apex to GHL so this may help me a lot. Thanks for the chance at the contest.
 
@Marco@GHLUSA @Vinny@GHLUSA Are we supposed to post here separately for each entry like most of the other contests hosted here? Or are you keeping track of it elsewhere?
 
@Marco@GHLUSA @Vinny@GHLUSA Are we supposed to post here separately for each entry like most of the other contests hosted here? Or are you keeping track of it elsewhere?
I got the contest info in an email from GHL and it only lists the Facebook requirements, and the winner will be announced on Facebook. So I dont believe you have to post anything here.
 
All done! Good luck everyone!
 
Entry 3
I pray that I win this so badly I am not happy at all with the controller that I've been using but after making that jump I can't afford to switch.
IMG_20190315_220218_01.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new