Giants win the superbowl!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnov99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
187
Location
Monroe NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wooo hooo baby!!! Eli and big blue stick it to brady and belichick again!! What a game!! I am shot!!
 
Great game!
 
Yea at the middle of the game I thought that was it for the Giants. Very happy they won. Today im sick and Im getting a 36KW generator installed just because of this hobby
 
it was a good game and it was funny afterwards watching Giselle Buttmuncher defending Brady by throwing his receivers under the bus.
 
it was a good game and it was funny afterwards watching Giselle Buttmuncher defending Brady by throwing his receivers under the bus.

lol!! I agree that was classic and almost as bad as "pray for Tom". Supermodels really to to keep their mouth shut.

Once again Eli outplayed Brady!!
 
I'm glad they won but upset that it was by a touchdown and not a field goal. I had 3 final boxes with the numbers giants 8 and patriots 7. I was already planning what to do with all my winnings until ahmad bradshaw fell backwards into the goaline :cry:
 
I'm glad they won but upset that it was by a touchdown and not a field goal. I had 3 final boxes with the numbers giants 8 and patriots 7. I was already planning what to do with all my winnings until ahmad bradshaw fell backwards into the goaline :cry:

Oh man Frank thats just awful!!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new