Giesemann Bulbs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I agree that Giesemann bulbs are really good as well, after talking to Diesel and looking at his tank I went to Giesemann and always put a tropic bulb in my fixture. My corals are growing even better then my previous light setup.
 
I have a 6 bulb ATI I have
1 actnic
2purple plus
3 blue plus
I have mainly sps with some lps and softies. What bulbs would I need to run if I switch?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new