Gifted SPS frag ID?

Gretchacha

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2023
Messages
298
Reaction score
179
Location
madison
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been growing out this little sps frag for a month or so in my low tech QT. I just moved some stuff around in DT and threw it under the blue lights to see what it looks like. Is it possibly seriatophora caliendrum or montipora digita?
02EC853B-75AF-4D21-B195-D2BED39071CD.jpeg
B1789ABD-D36E-4445-985F-74E84E0719BB.jpeg
 
I have been growing out this little sps frag for a month or so in my low tech QT. I just moved some stuff around in DT and threw it under the blue lights to see what it looks like. Is it possibly seriatophora caliendrum or montipora digita?
02EC853B-75AF-4D21-B195-D2BED39071CD.jpeg
B1789ABD-D36E-4445-985F-74E84E0719BB.jpeg
looks like a birdsnest?
 

Attachments

  • 20230528_200940.jpg
    20230528_200940.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 55

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new