GIVE THANKS & WIN a TUNZE LED Light and Nano Stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgp4274

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
always my family!!! but mostly my loving wife for letting me be in and continue this hobby!!!! ;)

Cory

More than 25 years reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for Randy Holmes-Farley who has helped me and others understand the chemistry of our beautiful reef aquariums. I'm also thankful for companies who make quality reliable products, thanks Tunze!

Vanessa O.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beginning October 13, 2012, I made a personal change in my life that I now realize was so wrong to do. Without going into to much detail, my world changed forever. I lost the only home I have ever owned. After a struggle through losing my home and battling with depression, anxiety, and PTSD, I am so thankful that I have a family who loves me, a job, a warm bed to sleep in at night, and true friends who have stuck by me through everything. Most of all, I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus who never left my side and took care of me during two of the darkest years of my life.

rip

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As im sure many of you have had your ups and downs in life as well as reefing,but thru it all we are here and alive.We all are so fortunate to have freedoms and libertie,that others only dream and strive for.America stands for something even greater than the sum of her parts,we have a choice,a voice those before us fought and still fight for our safety, peace .This forum is the only reef site i know of where a Godly man {revhtree} moderates a wonderful forum REEF2REEF!.I hope each and everyone on R2R and their family's a very blessed holiday season and may all your days be filled with love ,sincerly Rip

demifelix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for waking up every morning and ready to face another day in life. Also thanks to @revhtree for keeping this site going and for a great skimmer I got from him a couple years ago. It's still kicking and is awesome.

Mattgee87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful that someone figured out how to imprison fish in glass boxes for our viewing pleasure @revhtree
user-online.png

red13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost I am thankful for the relationship I have with my Lord and Savior, and the grace that I have received. God has given me many blessing that I am thankful, my beautiful wife and our three wonderful children. I am thankful for my parents who taught me so much, and demonstrated how important it is to work for a strong relationship God, and to have a strong marriage (no matter how difficult it can be at times). I am thankful for the jobs that my wife and I have, that put food on the table and roofs over our heads. And, I am thankful that I am able to participate in this hobby, and part of that I am thankful for all of you who provide input on this forum. I have learned so much from so many members, I am not able to tag each and every one, so I will tag revhtree, for running the site.

Barbara_Benardo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the support system in my life. My boyfriend, mother and grandmother have been with me through thick and thin. This past year has brought on many devastating failures in my life - from not being offered a funded PhD position and leaving graduate school early, to being laid off from my first job, they were all there to remind me that even the most successful people in history had to suffer through failures before achieving greatness. They were there to pick me up and brush the dirt off when I hit an emotional and mental rock-bottom. I couldn't have asked for better people in my life!

I'm sorry I can't tag anyone yet - I am brand new to the forum!

Pete H.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So thankful my wonderful wife and young (7 month old) daughter who let me enjoy the great saltwater hobby. Even the water changes, dosing, feeding, trips to stores and events, fragging etc. It is great to be able to enjoy the ocean in our homes with all the beautiful creatures.

Also thankful to revhtree for all his hard work on the site!

Last edited:

reefermadness55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thankful for a lot of things, for starters, my awesome family who i miss terribly (only parents) they might live thousands of miles away, but im thankful to have them in my life and that im still able to see them from time to time.
Im thankful my father/stepmother got me a starter reef tank and introduced me to this wonderful hobby.
Im thankful im able to live on my own and to be in california, in the small area where i grew up my whole life.
Im thankful to be able to live in my own house
Im thankful to revhtree for keeping me motivated to be active in this wonderful community of reef2reef that i am also greatly thankful for as it has helped me with my reefkeeping habits/life and likely saved lives in my tank ;)
Im also thankful to my favorite LFS a block away from my house, reefers garage who has become a great friend of mine and helped me in numerous ways countless times.
Im thankful to have 2 part time jobs that allow me to stay in california and fuel my coral addiction.
Im thankful to my best friends for all the shoulders they've given me to cry on, for all the love and advice they've given me when no one else was around.
Im thankful to have a wonderful boyfriend, who is always there for me when i need him, weather I realize it or not.
Im thankful to have my tank, and all the joy, relaxation, stress relief, knowledge, passion, and emotions it has brought with it.
and above all im thankful to have so many things to be thankful for, life is always a blessing, and it might not be very easy, but it could always be worse and despite all of the drama, trials and tribulations, im in a pretty good spot of life for being 22.

mcbridepcm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for all of my blessing from God, I would not have enjoyed theses thing if it was not given to me. I have a deep appreciation for all God's creation, especially under the sea. Which has led me into this great hobby, and my joy as a reefer!

Patrick McBride

MRRBW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the wonderful wife and kid that I have. A happy wife and a healthy kid are all that I could ask for! Thankful for all the wonderful people here, especially with their tips and support fishroomlady

reefaboo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks to many reefers like @Dre59 who are full of reefing tricks and tips and makes reefing more fun ..

Fat Panda

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful to god and my friends that have introduced me to reefing. Reefing has made me stable and worked harder to achieve the things that make me happy. I am thankful for how reefing has taught me patience and consideration towards others. unfortunately i am new and have no one to tag. so i will tag revhtree for introducing me to the contest.

Happy Reefing everyone. and god bless.

fishroomlady

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so thankful for my family and especially to a higher power that saved my dad from a recent heart attack - I am so thankful he is still here and in my life. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life especially my two sons and great husband. I'm blessed to be able to enjoy this wonderful hobby - I'm also very thankful for my forum friends zesty

zesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, FRL!

I'm blessed to have my family, my health, a good job and great friends, forum friends and all!!
Bubblewood Awesome reef and even more awesome reefer!! :bigsmile:

BIKERRAT64

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for what family I have qnd the time aI have with them.. I am thankfull for that special person in my life ORchick. Lastly I am thankful that we can be a part of this womderful hobby and meet all you reef peeps.

ORchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful every day for the health I have, my family, job and having my basic needs met. I am thankful for each year I have been in this earth and for the days I have yet to experience. I am thankful for each lesson I have learned in life good and bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back