• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GLA Pro-1 CO2 regulator, BNIB, $199

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm selling a brand-new, in-box, GLA Pro-1 CO2 regulator made by Green Leaf Aquariums (http://greenleafaquariums.com/products/gla-pro-1-co2-regulator.html). I was going to go with a calcium reactor on a new build, but have changed directions.

This regulator does not come with the bubble counter shown on their website. It does have the check valve and solenoid valve, and is in perfect unused condition. GLA's price on this is $275. I'm looking for $199 with free shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

regulator.jpg

FoxyFace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you sell this?
Why is the bubble counter off?

FoxyFace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for letting me know. I'm so torn on which direction to take on these CO2 regulators. Some say dual stage, others say a quality unit like GLA... It's quite the financial commitment.

OP
OP
J

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for letting me know. I'm so torn on which direction to take on these CO2 regulators. Some say dual stage, others say a quality unit like GLA... It's quite the financial commitment.
I know what you mean. I will tell you though, that the guy that bought mine got tired of having cheaper regulators he bought on Amazon fail on him. Mostly it was the needle valve that would fail, and there was no way to replace it other than buying an entire regulator. The other thing I’ve read about cheaper needle valves is that they don’t stay consistent, so you hve to constantly adjust them. A quality regulator isn’t cheap, but it will be worth it. Based on my homework, I’d recommend the GLA regulators to anyone.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back