Glad to be here

Nothing But Frags

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, glad to be here. I love this site and I'm glad I found it. Looking forward to chatting and contributing to this site. I love frags of everything I can get my hands on. I enjoy seeing a small frag grow into a beautiful colony, wether it be LPS, SPS or Zoas.
 
Welcome to the forum! Tell us a little about your system and post some pictures :)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome post some pics of you tank.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hello! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new