Glass adhesive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DuyAnh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DuyAnh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
ha noi
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m planning to set up a coral tank measuring 120 x 240 x 65 cm. I’d like to know which glass adhesive is currently considered the best? Tks
 
Assuming you’re building this yourself, and assuming it’s available where you live; my recommendation would be Momentive RTV103 (black) or RTV108 (translucent) silicone…

There are a handful of very competitive products I’m aware of, though the Momentive silicones listed above have approximately twice the working time prior to skinning over vs. competitors, lending them to bigger jobs!
 
Thank you. It isn't available in Vietnam, but I will look into the product you mentioned. I came across the GE SCS1200 online, and it is rated as the best option for aquariums; are you familiar with it?
 
Assuming you’re building this yourself, and assuming it’s available where you live; my recommendation would be Momentive RTV103 (black) or RTV108 (translucent) silicone…

There are a handful of very competitive products I’m aware of, though the Momentive silicones listed above have approximately twice the working time prior to skinning over vs. competitors, lending them to bigger jobs!
Thank you. It isn't available in Vietnam, but I will look into the product you mentioned. I came across the GE SCS1200 online, and it is rated as the best option for aquariums; are you familiar with it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new