a20150212_201649.jpg

a20150212_201144.jpg

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are certainly building some very fine tanks Eric, really looking forward to seeing your and Becca's new Reeftank eventually. The lil FW Cubes you built are a great way to get you both back in the game my friend and those other lucky few to receive such a quality built glass tank I am sure are very pleased as well. If I had not been so dead set on an acrylic Reeftank you would have certainly been my go to guy to whip up a nice low iron glass one for me. Hopefully I'll be getting around to starting the new tank by next week so may give you a call for some assistance, maybe a small detour on your way home from work.

Cheers, Todd

OP
OP
E

eww

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Todd. I will be happy to help when ever you need it with your "plastic" tank :D Just kidding of course (about the plastic thing, not the offer of assistance). Acrylic tanks are a beautiful thing when built correctly and maintained properly, which I know you are capable of both. I can't wait to start documenting the new addition of our newest salty box of water. It's going to be a beast for sure. I might even have to build it in place in the house and hope we never move again.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.6%
Back