GLASSBOXDESIGN on R2R

glassbox-design

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reefers,

Per discussions with David (revhtree) I thought I'd make a formal introductory post here. There are quite a few names I recognize, and its from the recommendation of a few of these people that I became a member.

For those unfamiliar with myself, or the site, my name is Eric Michael Sanchez. I am the creator and editor of glassbox-design.com -- a website dedicated to the latest techniques, methods, products and information on marine aquariums. We cover everything from new skimmers, to the latest collected rare fish and corals, to sustainability initiatives in the industry.

Keep an eye out for some exciting articles and changes taking place at GBD. I look forward to contributing to the discussions here on R2R.


​
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R Eric, you will like it here.

Thx for the email on the CITES thing.
 
Welcome Eric! I look forward to GBD and R2R working together in the near future! :)
 
Thanks for the welcome and kind words. I am sure some good reefing discussions will be had around here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new