I use to be a fan of Glasscages. I owned 2 tanks made by them.
The last tank I bought was my 240 gallon tank.
Things went great for 8 years. Then one morning I noticed a little water on my stand next to the tank.
After looking all around the front edge I found a tiny leak in the bottom seam.
Turns out to be not the bargain I'd hoped for.
As soon as I saw it leaking, I made arrangements to have another tank made by a local tank builder, Oceans By Design.
I know that this tank was toast, and tried to sell it as a reptile tank or anything but a tank for holding water.
But some people who knew me, convinced a lady who lived close by that it could be repaired.
I told her that unless the tank was completely dismantled and rebuilt from scratch that it would fail again.
But she listened to others and tried to reseal it.
6 months later I got a call from her early one Sunday morning. The leak had opened up again, only instead of a drop every couple seconds like it was for me, it had a 6" wide split in the bottom seam and was pouring out about a gallon a minute.