glove coral not spreading

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dastins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dastins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
180
Reaction score
44
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this in a different forum with no response so I'll try this one. I have a really nice glove coral that's attached to my live rock but I'd like the entire rock to be covered eventually. Is the algea in the picture prohibiting the spread? What's the best way to clean it, if so. And how long should the coral take to cover the rock once cleaned? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
 
Sorry forgot to upload the picture..

IMAG2127.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new