Glue to join acrylic and egg crate ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter M4rtin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

M4rtin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Messages
91
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to glue acrylic feet to egg crate, but I'm not sure what glue would be good for that.
Found this pic online, and that's pretty much the frag rack I'm building right now with various levels.
Note that those are acrylic pipes, hollow inside, and not acrylic rods, so not a lot of surface area, though the pipe wall is 1/8'' so it's on the thicker side.

yFKS6Ei.jpg
 
Are you sure they aren’t just resting on them?

I did something similar but used silicon

Not sure, but I want to glue it, as I'll be doing multilevel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new