Glue unions

roggy23

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
538
Reaction score
117
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Should I glue the white unions onto the red pipe on this pro clear 300 sump?



IMG_8022.jpeg
 
I would… water can creep between the union and the pipe, downhill the whole way!

The whole subassembly can be replaced later if-needed by simply removing the bulkhead fitting(s) from the top of the sump!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new