Glueing Corals Upside Down

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juano908
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Juano908

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
535
Reaction score
278
Location
Newton nJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wonder if there are any negative effects to corals by glueing them upside down?
Taking care of this piece for a friend and I’ve been noticing it is attached to the rock upside down and it is encrusted already.....this is an Ice Fire Echinata.
Thanks a lot in advance.
a28a618b04d41aa3607a3f1d7a6b74bb.jpg
 
Last edited:
It’s fine I have glue them upside down before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new