Gluing accidental frags

ngarcia11892

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
199
Reaction score
15
Location
tampa florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a fox flame from WWC in the process of glueing the frag down I accidentally broke off the tiniest piece off, has both the flouresent green as well as some of the base red (idk if it matters but for context) is it worth glueing that little piece to the rock to see if it takes hold as well. this is more out of curiosity and seeing others experiences as that’s exactly what I did. Two fox flames would be better than 1
 
So I got a fox flame from WWC in the process of glueing the frag down I accidentally broke off the tiniest piece off, has both the flouresent green as well as some of the base red (idk if it matters but for context) is it worth glueing that little piece to the rock to see if it takes hold as well. this is more out of curiosity and seeing others experiences as that’s exactly what I did. Two fox flames would be better than 1
I would, it's not going to hurt to give it a try.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new