Gmail for profilux 4 notification help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

VegetaD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i read through them.....still no luck :/

I initially had issues as well. I created a separate Gmail account just for the Profilux and have it set to insecure 3rd party apps. Port 587. I also found that disconnecting from the app after using it helps. I am using android
Screenshot_20200617-132604_GHL Connect.jpg

OP
OP
tkdman

tkdman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I initially had issues as well. I created a separate Gmail account just for the Profilux and have it set to insecure 3rd party apps. Port 587. I also found that disconnecting from the app after using it helps. I am using android
Screenshot_20200617-132604_GHL Connect.jpg
I did the same rhing with a fresh email got the warning from gmail about insecure. I told it allow and now nothing at all.

VegetaD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try unplugging and rebooting the controller then with the app go into the email notification and make one adjustment saving the settings then rebooting the controller again it did for some reason take me a couple days for it to consistently work sending test emails. Frustrating I know. Now I get text and email notification. It did give me pause as to whether I made the right choice. I am glad I stuck with it. It has been working and stable without issues.

VegetaD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you got it working. I'm new to o GHL too and still learning the syntax. I believe they are working on making the software better like having names for float sensor instead of S1 etc. Check out their user forum as well. Some good tips for those new to GHL @Ditto has helped me a lot.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back