• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GMK, Stratosphere, and Exosphere Zoas

Item Price
40-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

midatlanticdm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Messages
141
Reaction score
97
Location
Carrollton, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
GMKs --SOLD--

STRATs --SOLD--

Exosphere plate
30+ polyps
$300


$60 flat rate shipping.

Also have another listing with torches and hammers that can be combined.


IMG_2788.jpeg
IMG_2787.jpeg
IMG_2784.jpeg
IMG_2785.jpeg
IMG_2790.jpeg
 
Last edited:
all Strats sold, have a few GMKs left and the exosphere plate. Also have a lot of mind tricks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new