• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

gmneil = scam artist

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem is - YOU are the one who wrote "lemon drop" in the PayPal description, not gonzo. lol. so yeah, you are still wrong and gonzo just asked to see the receipt, so I'll pm it to him.

gmneil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonzo has the receipt. And i have personally spoken to gonzo about it. Just got off the phone with him. And yes i put lemon drop in the receipt 2 years ago as thats what i was purchasing when i sent the money.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could have put anything in the PayPal notes, doesn't make it true.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And yes i declined to send the nem back as i love it. Its bright yellow in my tank and beautiful. It suites the name as i bought it "lemon drop"

I have never had an issue with this nem or with the seller. Gonzo is a great seller.

And weather cromag calls it a lemon drop or not it is beautiful. So going forward i will call it. Gmneil's lemon drop.

Problem solved.

Oh no , problem not solved. you scammed several of us as you advertised "true" lemon drops.

gmneil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never scammed anyone it was sold to me as a lemon drop which is what i sold it as. And YOU are the only one claming its not. I also can not tell the future so when i have a receipt for what i paid my money for 2 years ago how can you still try 2 find fault with that.

I bought a lemon drop and thats what i have and will sell it as as that is what i paid for. I have produced more than enough proof of what i purchased 2 years ago. anything else you have 2 say is irrelevant.

So please find someone else to harass and keep my name out of your mouth and fingers.

Thank you and have a great life.

OP
OP
cromag27

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More lies. you can continue to try and spin, but it won't make your statements factual.

Gonzo said he has never recalled selling a lemon drop to ANYONE. you cannot provide proof he ever advertised your anemone as a lemon drop.

There are several of us who are unhappy with your deceitful selling tactics. not all of them have spoken up about it, but we've had plenty of private conversations.

Continuing to sell your particular anemone as a lemon drop will also be considered fraudulent. you've been thoroughly advised you have a sunburst, even from the person you bought it from.

I can't control how you want to conduct your sales, or live your life, but I can (and will) expose you for what you are. since you have no interest in making things right with us, I'm not sure why you're still replying? everything I've stated in this thread is factual and can be backed up. the same cannot be said about your statements.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread closed on the grounds further public discussion offers no benefit to future parties. If the buyer and seller wish to come to any agreement from this point, they may do such in private discussion.

To all future buyers for any given seller, the staff advises you to check out our tips for private transactions: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/watch-out-before-buying-or-selling.201631/
If a prospective buyer of any item has questions about the original lineage, our selling rules (https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.115471/) do permit such questions:
Buyers

Questions regarding lineage, size, and identification by those who are genuinely interested in buying the item are allowed. However, questions about price (including alternative offers that are lower than posted price) or critiques of the sale should be directed to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back