Go Broncos

  • Thread starter Thread starter bayoupr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bayoupr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
267
Reaction score
36
Location
Avondale, La.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From a Saints fan, way to go Broncos!!!!! "SUPERMAN" (or so he thought he was) got put into his own place, HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!
 
I was happy to see Peyton get another ring. But that Cam that got put in place will get his 1 day if he doesn't get injured. It was a good game and m glad it wasn't a blowout.
 
Yep that ego got the better end of so called super man! Like how he changed his prehame shoes that had mvp on them. Go Broncos!!
 
Did anyone really think that a kitty could take a thoroughbred? It was a great game and as @Duke4Life said: Cam will have another chance. He's a young man.
 
I am with everyone. I am so glad Cam got knock down. The real Superman would have won. I hate to see Petyon go but at least he is on top.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new