Go Phillies!!!!

I was at the Final Game of the 1993 NLCS and that was a great, great moment! Hopefully this time a Philly team will actually bring home the trophy, I have a good feeling this time, a real good feeling!
 
Good luck guys. You took down my Brewers so I hope you win it all. But I think the Rays are gonna be tough.
 
Go Rays Baby!
 
You are banned from the site for the next 24 hours for that remark!

Boo....

See you guys tomorrow...:crossedlips:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new