Go to gorgonian supplier

  • Thread starter Thread starter CD_Scapes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CD_Scapes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
253
Reaction score
293
Location
Bemidji, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a specific place they like to get gorgonian from? I’ve seen KP Aquatics, Gulf Ecosystem, and MySaltwaterFishStore all got decent stock. Also Seahorse Savvy but they are pretty $$$ there. Any other places I should look into?
 
I would hit up the for sale section of the forum.

I realized members sometimes have better stuff then vendors do.
The few exotic corals i got were from members direct, and not a vendor.
If you put a WTB thread, im sure someone will hit you with an offer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new