Goby and pistol shrimp mistakes

Vanlife-reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2022
Messages
60
Reaction score
29
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made the biggest mistake of all.

I got goby and pistol shrimp and I built my aquascape the way that there is one massive cave.

Now they hang around in that cave only and I never see them.

Sucks
 
I made the biggest mistake of all.

I got goby and pistol shrimp and I built my aquascape the way that there is one massive cave.

Now they hang around in that cave only and I never see them.

Sucks
This is the nature of these animals. I created an aqua scape with a main cave and several other small ones along the front and side. Regardless he chose to burrow under a rock in the back corner of the tank. Not much we can do
 
This is the nature of these animals. I created an aqua scape with a main cave and several other small ones along the front and side. Regardless he chose to burrow under a rock in the back corner of the tank. Not much we can do
The previous one I had was the king of the tank!
Shrimp and goby were scavenging the whole tank.
Moving corals, moving shells, making gardens but the entrance and once the shrimp even stole my flat shell and made door to his cave that he was shutting whenever I was moving something in the tank.

But these two new ones are boring as hell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new